Aluminum Base (Standard), Steel Base (Heavy Duty)
LSM Inline / Wedge Head Shaft Rocker Spring Compressor SC-100
$236.00 – $257.00 Each - Free Shipping
LSM’s On-Head Valve Spring Compressor features a slotted aluminum base that accommodates 5/16″ bolts or studs with 3.20″ – 3.60″ for two outside bolt/stud Center Width spacing. (For wider spacing see the SC-150). If you have a center stud, the base has a clearance slot, but does not require a nut for mounting. Designed to remove a pair of rockers and bolt right to the stand and slide tool back and forth from intake to exhaust to compress the springs.
All LSM on head Valve Spring Compressors have a tapered flange retainer housing that can fit springs as small as .800″ and up to 1.600″. And they can easily and safely handle 1,000 pounds of seat pressure with our screw down method that will not spin back. Plus, you won’t need an extra set of hands so you don’t lose your keepers. No need to take off the pedestals – our compressors bolt right to the stands!
For use on –
- Barton Hemi (Intake only with slight modification)
- Buick w/Jesel Shaft Rockers
- Small Block Chevy with Jesel, T&D or Crower Shaft Rockers
- Chrysler Indy 440-1 heads with Jesel Shaft Rockers
- Dodge W8 with Jesel Shaft Rockers
- Dodge W9 with T&D Shaft Rockers
- FE Ford with Jesel Shaft Rockers
Note: if you don’t see your combination listed, contact us and we’ll find the right spring compressor for you.