BAM LS-NEXT .904" OD Double Offset Needle Bearing Roller Lifters B-2024-16-X1
BAM Pro-Plus 2000 Series LS-NEXT Chevy Needle Bearing Mechanical Roller Lifters.
- .904″ OD (actual lifter body OD .9035”)
- .815″ OD Roller
- Lifter Roller to Ball Seat 1.089″
- Pushrod Double Offset Intake & Exhaust Offset .210″ Left & Right
- For LS-NEXT Chevy Applications
- Triple Alloy Steel Billet Lifter Bodies machined on state of the art CNC equipment.
- Premium Alloy Steel Needle Roller Bearings feature crowned outer rings, micro-polished and micro-sorted roller needles, hardened and nitrided bearing steel axles.
- Machined with “one and done” concept for ultimate relational accuracy of all part features.
- Superior 3D CNC programming removes sharp edges that scrape and damage lifter bores.
- Heat treated for maximum strength, hardness and straightness in ISO certified furnaces.
- Precision Ground Bodies for proper fitment in aftermarket and stock lifter bores.
- Link Bars made of hardened, high strength, and high ductility Nickel-Chromium Alloy Steel.
- The fully hardened alloy steel button is secured with a non-removable, high strength, fatigue resistant rivet.
- Pressure fed oiling provides continuous oil to the axle and roller bearing.
- Additional reliefs on each interior side of the roller slot allow engine oil from the cam lobe face to lubricate the roller bearing.
- Edge Orifice design push rod oiling won’t clog and rob upper valve train of engine oil. This feature can be modified to increase oil flow to the top.
All BAM Products are proudly manufactured 100% In the USA.
There are no reviews yet.