|Set PN||Body Dia||Roller Dia||Dim A||Dim B||Weight||Description|
|B-3024-16-X1-BB1||.937″||.850″||1.890″||.312″ OD||283 g||.937″ LS-NEXT Pushrod Double Offset Intake & Exhaust Offset .210″ Left & Right|
BAM LS-NEXT .937" OD Double Offset Steel/DLC Bushed Roller Lifters B-3024-16-X1-BB1
$1,403.00 Set of 16
BAM Pro-Plus 3000 Series LS NEXT Mechanical Roller Lifters with DLC Coated Bushed Bearings.
- .937″ OD with .850″ OD Roller
- Lifter Roller to Ball Seat 1.089″
- Pushrod Double Offset Intake & Exhaust Offset .210″ Left & Right
- For LS NEXT Chevy Engines
- Steel DLC Coated Bushed Bearing
- Triple Alloy Steel Billet Lifter Bodies machined on state of the art CNC equipment.
- Machined with “one and done” concept for ultimate relational accuracy of all part features.
- Superior 3D CNC programming removes sharp edges that scrape and damage lifter bores.
- Heat treated for maximum strength, hardness and straightness in ISO certified furnaces.
- Precision Ground Bodies for proper fitment in aftermarket and stock lifter bores.
- Link Bars made of hardened, high strength, and high ductility Nickel-Chromium Alloy Steel.
- The fully hardened alloy steel button is secured with a non-removable, high strength, fatigue resistant rivet.
- Pressure fed oiling provides continuous oil to the axle and roller bearing.
- Additional reliefs on each interior side of the roller slot allow engine oil from the cam lobe face to lubricate the needle rollers.
- Edge Orifice design push rod oiling won’t clog and rob upper valve train of engine oil. This feature can be modified to increase oil flow to the top.
All BAM Products are proudly manufactured 100% In the USA.