Innovators West Big Block Chevy Belt Drive Raised .400 Cam Height – 5101
$1,271.88 Each - Free Shipping
Innovators West Big Block Chevy Belt Drive for Raised .400″ Cam Height Blocks. All new design with superior features not found in other belt drive systems. Most notable, the Innovators West Belt Drive system incorporates an idler pulley which prevents belt deflection under high load and it’s adjustable to set the belt tension (and allow adjustment for stretch). A 20% wider 30mm Supertorque belt is used for even more strength and load capacity.
Innovators West did not cut corners on design for cost! It utilizes low drag torrington thrust bearings instead of bronze washers. You’ll also be pleased to see built in O-Ring on the cam seal plate for leak free performance! The features do not stop there, all hardware is the absolute strongest and highest quality possible, see below for even more details.
.400 Raised Cam Model 5101 also available.
- For Raised .400″ Cam Height Blocks
- Billet 6061 aluminum machined timing cover
- Precision machined, Hard Anodized Cam Gear
- Precision machined, Stressproof Steel Crank Gear
- Bolt on Steel Belt Sides (Will Not Slip)
- 2 pc upper pulley featuring externally adjustable cam timing +/- 10 degrees.
- Steel Cam Adapter Hub with 3 Grade 12.9 Fasteners
- Robust Cam and Crank Seals (High Vacuum Upgrade Available)
- Hard Anodized Adjustable Idler rides on 4140 Heat Treated Idler Shaft
- Adjustable idler pulley eccentric for proper belt tension.
- Extra Strong 30mm SuperTorque Belt – 20% Wider than others!
- Dual Torrington Camshaft Thrust Bearings (No Bronze Washers)
- Oil Pan Rail Drilled for Rubber End Rail Seal
- O-Ring on Cam Seal Plate (No Sealer/No Cleanup, No Leaks!)
- All Material and Hardware Made in the USA