|Dimensions||19 × 7 × 7 in|
MSD 8569 Ford 351C-460 Low Profile Crank Trigger Distributor
Big Block Ford Low Profile crank trigger distributor, designed to hug just above valley tray for use under sheetmetal intakes.
These distributors have a low-profile cap assembly to clear busy intake set-ups and are topped with MSD’s new Rynite-molded Ford-style cap and wire retainer. The low design is accomplished because the only thing under the cap is a rotor! These distributors don’t have an advance assembly or pick-up so they must be used with a Crank Trigger. Since these distributors are designed for racing applications, a ball bearing is pressed into the housing to guide the polished steel shaft. Each distributor is supplied with a bronze gear.
- Comes w Bronze gear. Note – can be used in 351W with a gear change
- Low Profile, designed for sheetmetal intakes and will just clear valley tray.
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with a large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor