Strange Pro Series Rear Brake Kit For H1138 3.150″ Ends, Slotted Rotors, Four Piston Calipers – Strange B1715WC
$775.00 Pair - Free Shipping
Strange Engineering Pro Series Rear Brake Kit for Strange H1138 86-93 Mustang 8.8 housing ends. Features Slotted One Piece Rotors, 4 Piston Calipers and Soft Metallic Pads.
Forged One Piece Slotted Steel Rotors have superior strength without the concerns of bolts loosening or hats cracking. Cooling slots improve air flow, assist in warpage prevention, and reduce weight. Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons.
- Fits Strange aftermarket axles using 1/2″ or 5/8″ screw-in wheel studs and 5 lug bolt pattern
- Brake offset = 2.500″
- Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
- Pistons are 1.625″ & 1.750″ to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
- Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
- Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts
- One piece design eliminates spacers & bolts that require periodic maintenance
Housing End Stud Kit
- Additional components that are not supplied in most aftermarket systems
Soft Metallic Brake Pads
- Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
- Recommended for vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile
SKU: SE-B1715WC Category: 8.8 Mustang Tags: Strange Engineering, Strange Rear Brakes
Be the first to review “Strange Pro Series Rear Brake Kit For H1138 3.150″ Ends, Slotted Rotors, Four Piston Calipers – Strange B1715WC” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.