Strange Pro Series Rear Brake Kit For Small GM with 2.832″ Brake Offset, Slotted Rotors, Four Piston Calipers – B1716WC
$830.00 Pair - Free Shipping
Strange Engineering Pro Series Rear Brake Kit for OEM 1967-1980 Small GM Housing Ends with 2.832″ Offset. Features Slotted One Piece Rotors, 4 Piston Calipers and Soft Metallic Pads. Fits Strange axles using 1/2″ or 5/8″ screw-in wheel studs. Compatible with Strange C-clip eliminator kits A1030 or A1034*.
Forged One Piece Slotted Steel Rotors have superior strength without the concerns of bolts loosening or hats cracking. Cooling slots improve air flow, assist in warpage prevention, and reduce weight. Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons.
- Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
- Pistons are 1.625″ & 1.750″ to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
- Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
- Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts
- One piece design eliminates spacers & bolts that require periodic maintenance
Modified Inner C-clip Eliminator Halves with Seals & Gaskets
- No pressing required allows for easy installation
- Maintains same wheel to wheel width
- Contains modified half for A1030 / A1034 unless specified otherwise
Soft Metallic Brake Pads
- Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
- Recommended for vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile
Note: Must specify if using Strange A1032, A1033, or A1100 eliminator kit
Be the first to review “Strange Pro Series Rear Brake Kit For Small GM with 2.832″ Brake Offset, Slotted Rotors, Four Piston Calipers – B1716WC” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.