Master Cylinder Application Notes
- When using with all Wheel Disc brakes use a 2 lb residual pressure valves if mounted at or below the level of the calipers.
- When Using With Drum Brakes – any line supplying drum brakes will require a 10 lb residual pressure valve.
- 6.5 to 1 pedal ratio recommended for best results.
- The port closest to the push-rod (rear) flows the most volume of fluid, this port needs to be plumbed to the brakes requiring more capacity
- Silicone Brake Fluid Not Recommended.