TBM Lightweight Line Lock 52-1022
A line lock allows you to set the front brake, turn on the line lock, then release the rear brakes without burning up your brakes while doing a burnout. It’s a pretty old concept, and not much has changed in the design for many years, that is until TBM got a wild hair to build a better one!
The all new TBM design requires no pipe thread adapters, you can connect directly to them with 3/16 Brake Line or use a male #3 AN fitting, The low amp coil only draws 1.5 amps, less than other, older designs. The big deal is the weight, this flyweight Line Lock only weighs in at 350 grams (.77 lb) – that’s light compared to the old brass or stainless steel body solenoid designs. It includes a Fly-Back Diode in the coil to prevent voltage spikes to sensitive electronics and it features a high quality Deutsche electrical connector (harness included).
If you’re building a new car, or replumbing an old one, don’t use an old model from the 1980’s, use the TBM Line Lock to get the lightest, most advanced product designed to date!
- 20 millisecond response time – Fast Apply & Release!
- Flows 8 Gallons Per Minute
- Rated for 3000 psi
- -3 AN female inlet and outlet or use 3/16 Line direct with adapters included
- Two Bolt holes for mounting
- 350 Gram Weight, Approx 1/4lb lighter than most others
- 1.5 Amp Draw, 12-20 volt
- Fly Back Diode Built in
- Clean wiring with Deutsche Connector and Harness included.