Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve – Strange B3369
Strange Engineering’s Aluminum Proportioning Valve allows you to adjust your brake pressures between front and rear brakes. To efficiently stop a vehicle, all wheels should approach lock-up at the same time.
This valve is plumbed into the line needing less pressure Incoming pressure will be reduced to outlet port based on knob adjustment. When operated fully open, it will still reduce some line pressure.
In Drag race applications, it is normally placed in the front line brake line. This is assuming that the vehicle has four wheel disc brakes. When using front disc and rear drum, it may need to be in the rear line.
- Aluminum valve body clear anodized for corrosion resistance
- Mounting holes on 1″ centers for 1/4″ bolts
- 57% maximum line pressure reduction
- 1/8″ NPT inlet and outlet ports
- 3/16″ inverted flare x 1/8″ NPT adapters