BAM SBF/BBF .937″ OD Steel/DLC Bushed Roller Lifters B-3010-16-BB1
BAM Pro-Plus 3000 Series Small and Big Block Mechanical Roller Lifters with Steel / DLC Coated Bushed Bearing.
- .937″ OD (actual lifter body OD .9364”)
- .850″ Roller Dia.
- Lifter Roller to Ball Seat 2.030″
- On Center Push Rod Locations
- For Small Block and Big Block Ford V8s (289-351W-351C-428-460)
- Steel DLC Coated Bushed Bearing
- Triple Alloy Steel Billet Lifter Bodies machined on state of the art CNC equipment.
- Machined with “one and done” concept for ultimate relational accuracy of all part features.
- Superior 3D CNC programming removes sharp edges that scrape and damage lifter bores.
- Heat treated for maximum strength, hardness and straightness in ISO certified furnaces.
- Precision Ground Bodies for proper fitment in aftermarket and stock lifter bores.
- Link Bars made of hardened, high strength, and high ductility Nickel-Chromium Alloy Steel.
- The fully hardened alloy steel button is secured with a non-removable, high strength, fatigue resistant rivet.
- Pressure fed oiling provides continuous oil to the axle and roller bearing.
- Additional reliefs on each interior side of the roller slot allow engine oil from the cam lobe face to lubricate the needle rollers.
- Edge Orifice design push rod oiling won’t clog and rob upper valve train of engine oil. This feature can be modified to increase oil flow to the top.
All BAM Products are proudly manufactured 100% In the USA.
There are no reviews yet.