BBC Mark IV 8″ Deep, 6 qt, 67/69 Camaro, 68-74 Nova Aluminum Oil Pan 1713
Stef’s 1713, kick-out design, aluminum rear sump drag race pan for Big Block Chevy’s in a 1st Gen Camaro (67/69) and 3rd Gen 68/74 Nova’s. Designed to fit GEN 4 Chevy Big Blocks that use a 2-piece rear main seal. This pan features billet ends for the seal area with 3/8″ thick side rails for leak-free performance. Oil pump pickup and oil pump are available separately.
- For all Mark IV Big Block Chevy Standard/OEM Width Pan Rails
- For 2 Piece Rear Main Seal
- OEM / Standard Pan Rail Bolt Locations
- Passenger Side Kickout
- Stroker Rod notches to clear up to 4.50 Stroke w/Steel Rods.
- Drag Baffle with Trap Doors
- Accel and Decel Ledges
- Aluminum Bolt In Sump Tray
- Coated Windage Tray
- Dipstick Provision (1/4″ Female NPT)
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- 8″ Deep Pan holds 6 quarts in Pan + Filter
- Fits 168 Tooth Flywheel
- Works with Nippondenso or Hitachi Style Starters