|Bolt Hole Locations|
OEM Pan Rail Locations, Aftermarket / Inline with Main Caps
BBC Mark IV 8″ Deep Sump, 7 qt Aluminum Oil Pan 1141-12.5-INT
Stef’s 1141-12.5 kick out design, aluminum deep sump drag race pan for Big Block Chevy’s. Designed to fit GEN 4 Chevy Big Blocks that use a 2-piece rear main seal. This pan features billet ends for the seal area with 3/8″ thick side rails for leak free performance. Oil pump pickup and oil pump available separately.
This pan has a 1″ longer rear sump than the 6qt 1141-INT BBC oil pan which adds 1qt to it’s capacity.
- For all Mark IV Big Block Chevy Standard/OEM Width Pan Rails
- For 2 Piece Rear Main Seal
- OEM / Standard Pan Rail Bolt Locations or Aftermarket – Bolt Locations in Line with 3 Center Main Caps
- Passenger Side Kickout
- Stroker Rod notches to clear up to 4.75 Stroke w/Steel Rods.
- Drag Baffle with Trap Doors
- Accel and Decel Ledges
- Aluminum Bolt In Sump Tray
- Coated Windage Tray
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- 8″ Deep Pan holds 7 quarts in Pan + Filter
- Fits 168 Tooth Flywheel
- Works with Nippondenso or Hitachi Style Starters
SKU: VR-1141-1 Category: BBC Aluminum Tags: BBC, Stef's Fabrication
Be the first to review “BBC Mark IV 8″ Deep Sump, 7 qt Aluminum Oil Pan 1141-12.5-INT” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.