Strange Pro Series II Rear Brake Kit For Old Big Ford with 2.500″ Brake Offset, 2pc Slotted Rotors, Four Piston Calipers – Strange B1707WC2
Pair - Free Shipping
Strange Engineering Pro Series II Rear Brake Kit for Big Ford/Early Big Ford Housing Ends with 2.50″ Offset. Features Slotted Two Piece Rotors, 4 Piston Calipers and Soft Metallic Pads.
Two Piece Floating Slotted Steel Rotors Floating design isolates rotor from hat to allow rotor growth and minimize distortion. Cooling slots improve air flow, assist in warpage prevention, and reduce weight. Four Piston Aluminum Directional Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons.
- Aluminum bodies drastically reduce weight
- Pistons are 1.625″ & 1.750″ to vary pressure on the pads decreasing pad taper
- Stainless steel pistons are corrosion resistant
- Anti-rattle clips reduce brake pad vibration and noise
Billet Aluminum Caliper Mounts
- One piece design eliminates spacers & bolts that require periodic maintenance
Housing End Stud Kit
- Additional components that are not supplied in most aftermarket systems
Soft Metallic Brake Pads
- Provides the best starting-line cold holding power
- Recommended for vehicles going 150 MPH or less in the 1/4 mile